Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_046526-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is looking for an innovative and creative Photo Editor to elevate the visual execution of our content. As a Photo Editor, you will provide inspired and accurate imagery that empowers our storytelling, clarifies our concepts and enhances our brand.
Alongside our Creative Heads and Art Directors you will collaborate with our global team of 160 designers, marketing colleagues, partners and consultants to deliver creative and unique visual solutions. You will also have the ability and desire to support team members to develop their image research skills.
Advanced knowledge in photography, image editing, printing or design is helpful.
- Sourcing unique and interesting imagery (both literal and metaphorical)
- Maintaining an organized filing system for all photographic material
- Image retouching and art working in Photoshop
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with image libraries and other sources
- Great people skills with an ability to guide and collaborate as part of the Design Team with Marketing and Business leaders
- Guide the client from conception to delivery and coordinate with all stake holders
- Ability to think creatively and provide recommendations for design and marketing needs
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and social media skills
- Contribute to the ongoing development of image strategy at Oliver Wyman
- At least 3 years professional experience as a photo editor or image researcher.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Illustration preferred
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong research methodology skills
- Advanced in visual language and communication of ideas
- Creative flair
- Taking a design brief
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Asset Management