Account and Regulatory Data Management Analyst
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_051377-en Apply
Are you interested to work within our data management team for account and regulatory management? The position covers UK & Ireland Regulations, all things data, and our move towards a more digital led future, all within the world’s largest insurance broker.
Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications? If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Marsh.
Account & Regulatory Management are looking for a Data Management Analyst to become part of a business facing team that works to ensure Marsh maintains high quality data within its billing systems.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team to ensure client, markets and third parties within the systems adhere to FCA & other UK regulatory requirements.
- Manage Account Setup within the UK and Ireland billing systems. This requires a high level of due diligence to be completed, ensuring all regulatory checks are completed.
- Maintain data held within the UK and Ireland billing systems, working with the business to ensure entity details are kept current and accurate.
- Deal with sensitive client/market/third party banking information.
- Regular interaction with our Market Information Group and Fincancial Crime/Compliance/Legal departments.
- Provide efficient and effective service to our business colleagues complying with set targets, standards and agreed SLA’s.
- Actively participate in data quality initiatives as well as projects undertaken to improve processes, analyse updates that are requested, and assist various colleagues in the firm with the more difficult reference data issues that arise.
- Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues in an efficient fashion.
Skills & Experience
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Keen prioritisation/organisational skills in completing assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of insurance would be beneficial but not essential.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.