Marsh Apprenticeship Scheme 2019
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Secondary Locations: Belfast,United Kingdom;London,,United Kingdom;Edinburgh,,United Kingdom;Manchester,,United Kingdom;Aberdeen,,United Kingdom;Reading,,United Kingdom;Bristol,,United Kingdom;Maidstone,,United Kingdom;Milton Keynes,,United Kingdom;
Company: MarshJob ID R_045691-en Apply
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
A Typical Day Could Include:
- Contributing to the achievement of own and departmental targets, key performance indicators and business objectives.
- Researching ways to resolve issues and achieve the best possible outcome for Marsh and its clients.
- Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines while maintaining high standard and integrity of service to Marsh Business Divisions and external clients.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Marsh colleagues, clients and external parties
- Proactively managing tasks in accordance with specific client requirements and in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Producing and maintaining accurate documentation and financial records.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings and support projects or enquiries
Who We are Looking For
Our aim is to find the strong individuals to grow their career with us. Our clients span just about every industry so your knowledge and experience can too. In order to help us match your skills, throughout the Assessment Process we’re looking for key competencies including:
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Able to work independently
- Detail Orientation
- Results focused
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Must be willing to perform within company and department standards
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Please note that you can only apply for an Apprenticeship Scheme if you have completed School in the past 3 years.