Change Management Expert
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Secondary Locations: Norwood,Massachusetts,United States;Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States;New York,New York,United States;Boston,Massachusetts,United States;Atlanta,Georgia,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_058837-en Apply
At Mercer, we are the forefront of digital transformation – our business is undergoing constant and rapid change, as the “future of work” creates exciting new roles while also retiring established career paths. The Change Management Expert (CME) will help lead leadership skill development for future needs.
The primary role of the CME is to enable our leaders and colleagues to effectively identify, manage and most importantly adopt change. As part of the global Talent & Inclusion team, the Change Management Expert will deploy the Mercer Change Management framework, design processes and tools to maximize engagement, and minimize disruption during change events. Change events include changes to org structure and job roles, changes to business processes and/or changes to technology and systems.
The CME will partner with the business on high impact projects. This individual will consult with business and HR leaders- coaching them in fulfilling their roles as change sponsors, and to educate teams on the use of the Mercer Change Management Framework. The CME will maintain and deploy the Mercer Change Management Framework to create a consistent methodology. Deployment mechanisms will include (but are not limited to) online content management, social communities, virtual learning and delivering workshops to create a Change Certification program resulting in establishing Mercer’s Change Faculty.
f you are ready to be the change agent enabling us to increase our employees’ capabilities, then submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Describe your partnership with business leaders, including, HR and Internal communications to ensure successful implementation of high impact change initiatives
- Share how you’ve successfully participated in “SWAT” team activities to implement targeted, high impact change initiatives, as defined by organizational strategies
- Share your experience using metrics to measure the early adoption spanning individual employees to teams and businesses and how you’ve been able to identify opportunities for early correction
- Detail how you’ve been able to partner with Learning subject matter experts to create change management plans for up-skilling / re-skilling and orientation of employees
- Describe when you’ve implemented new initiatives and drove change management by developing strong cross-functional partnerships in a fast paced, changing, matrixed organization
- Share your success working in a corporate HR function – or similar experience working in a consulting environment, with a focus on facilitation, analytics, business planning or organizational change, particularly workforce related
- Describe an experience when you’ve been able to build and maintain relationships, communicate with impact, influence others, take a consultative approach, think critically, manage project and process, and pioneer new approaches
- Detail your subject matter expertise across Change Management, Communication, Employee Engagement, and Learning & Development
- Share your success when navigating an ambiguous environment with dynamic change and competing priorities
- Describe how you’ve been able to pivot from being hands on with the work while coaching resources in a matrixed environment to get work done
This role could be located in any of our Mercer offices located in the USA or Canada.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visitwww.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
#ChangeManagement #HRTransformation #ChangeExpert #ChangeMethodology #FutureOfWork #digital #DigitalTransformation #Transformation #WorkforceOfFuture #WorkforceTransformation #Talent&Inclusion #MercerCares #LifeAtMercer #MercerUSA #MercerCanada #ChangeLeader #ChangeSponsors #ChangeCommunication #employeeEngagement #LI-av1