Client Services Manager - Health Delivery
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_050225-en Apply
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about delivering quality service, love solving problems, and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the many job opportunities available through Mercer. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. MMC has over 57,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $13 billion. For more information, visit www.mercer.com or follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.
The Client Services team prides itself on being a strategic thought leaders who handle client relationships with the utmost professionalism. As the Client Services Manager, you will be a pivotal member of our Leadership team and have direct influence on future developments and growth of Mercer Services. Bring an innovative, strategic mind with a passion for developing client-relationships and working with numbers will have the opportunity to shine in this role. The Client Services Manager will lead and direct outsourcing client health and benefit engagements from Sales through Implementation and live production. Once in production, the Client Services Manager will lead overall client outsourcing relationships on behalf of Mercer. To fulfill this role the Client Services Manager will:
- Be responsible for overall outsourcing client relationships on behalf of Mercer
- Manage escalated client issues working in tandem with the appropriate Relationship manager.
Responsible for overall service relationship and managing day to day client concerns.
Detail and define process improvements and best practices.
Helps define strategy and operation targets for plan administration group.
- Bachelor's degree in Business; Master's in Business Administration preferred
- 7+ years of experience in health benefit administration and project management
- Advanced knowledge of benefits administration, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication, planning and time management skills
- Strong presentation skill required.