Delivery Support Carrier Coordinator
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Urbandale,Iowa,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_059173-en Apply
The Delivery Support Carrier Coordinator is responsible for maintaining ongoing data exchange with carriers and working through any changes or issues that arise.The Carrier Coordinator is also responsible for responding to inquiries from the client delivery teams, Program Delivery and Implementation. They will act as the subject matter experts for their group of carriers.They will also act as the escalation point for troubleshooting failed transmissions and/or coordination of internal transmission support team and external technical contacts.Key goals for this position are to support the operational needs for outbound file processing and to maintain strong relationships with carriers.
- 1-3 years of relevant Health and Benefit experience. Experience working in a matrix-environment with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus, as this position will require regular use of SQL to research issues and develop solutions
- Strong attention to details
- Motivated individual who utilizes time effectively and is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment