Global Service Delivery Account Manager
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_050215-en Apply
The purpose of this job is to provide implementation, ongoing, and renewal operational support to internal and external parties by serving as a business process subject matter expert (SME). Responsibilities include executing project management and process development tasks as part of an operational support team. Expectations include proactively assessing business and client needs to develop process solutions and operational best practices. Also responsible for executing general global benefits coordination tasks to include, but not limited to,:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to determine ability to deliver to the dates, determines risks, prioritization, contingencies and mitigation plans.
- Manage Operations Deliverable Tasks & removes road blocks for team
- Preps Consultant, Broker, Client with any operational details to deliver messaging on impacts of missed deadlines or not following standards
- Client SME/ Escalation Point on System/Process Deliverables
- Overall responsibility for system items
- Work all issues to closure
- Monitor and ensure issues are being moved along
- Update logs directly
- Escalation if items are not being resolved timeline
- Ensure go –live readiness
Core Quality Delivery
- Manage resources to the task level
- Track defects to closure
- Provide status on the system build
- Determine task prioritization and impacts and contingences of missed deadlines
- Identify where there are skill set gaps and work with Leader to help fill the gap
- Identify where prioritization is necessary and developing a game plan to accomplish goals.
- Provide written and direct performance feedback to employees and managers
- 7+ years experience in health and benefits administration
- Knowledge and experience building a team and mentoring staff.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in process building, best practices and/or efficiency projects
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese, highly desired, but not required