Global Service Delivery Specialist
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_050213-en Apply
The Global Coordination Team provides implementation, renewal and ongoing day-to-day operational support to the Multinational Client Group (MCG) and Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) groups working under Global Benefits Management (GBM). This includes support for HQ multinational clients with their insured employee benefits, such as medical, life, accident, disability, and more. Responsibilities include executing project management and workflow tasks as part of an operational support team. Expectations include proactively assessing business and client needs to develop solutions and operational best practices. Also responsible for executing general global benefits coordination tasks to include, but not limited to,:
- Support implementation of clients ensuring key activities are completed and internal / external parties are aligned
- Ensure GBM Rules of the Road are adhered to by local brokers
- Provide renewal directions / compile project timelines
- Outline data / reporting expectations
- Peer review and transmission of deliverables to client
- Ongoing and day-to-day servicing with clients (both internally (MCG) and externally
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute project deliverables for clients’ implementation, ongoing, and renewals.
- Track and report project status to brokers/clients and internal management teams, including the nature of local discussions impacting the insurance placement or plan design strategy.
- Facilitate the resolution of delays/issues. Develop action plans for tasks at risk.
- Develop and document solutions for various health and benefits operational tasks. Includes designing process workflows and establishing best practices.
- Responsible for process execution and ensuring all standard procedures and controls are being followed.
- Communicate with internal and external partners (consultants, brokers and clients) to educate them on best practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all operational processes (implementation, ongoing, and renewals).
- Conduct regular status update and reporting calls with clients.
- Keeping updated (population and maintenance) of the information on insured benefits plans in various tools, including MercerGOLD+, GBM Analytics and other various trackers.
- Receive inbound inquiries from brokers and clients in need of solution assistance.
- Fluent in other languages and International experience, highly desired, but not required
- Strong domain knowledge and experience in health and benefits administration
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong project management skills
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in process building, best practices and/or efficiency projects
- Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Experience in client facing roles
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.