Senior Diversity Recruiter
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Dallas,Texas,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_051968-en Apply
"Our greatest resource is the people who choose to give us their career."
— Dan Glaser, President and CEO
The Marsh & McLennan way of working is to bring extraordinary people together in an environment where it’s safe to speak up. That’s how innovation happens in a big organization, when people are willing to tell their boss, “Here’s a smarter way.” MMC welcomes people from all walks of life. The more diverse the backgrounds and experiences of our colleagues, the more opportunity we have as a company.
- Are you a Subject Matter Expert in Diversity Recruiting and considered a strong partner with a consultative approach who can be a compelling influencer?
- Have you been able to effectively assess true talent versus work experience?
- Do you have experience building and the passion to drive a national diversity recruiting strategy?
- Can you help advance sourcing plans to identify, engage, and attract diverse talent?
If you answered yes to these questions and you are ready to make an impact, submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Describe industry best practices to develop diversity sourcing strategies and plans intended to identify, attract and engage talent to support your organization’s hiring needs.
- Share how you’ve worked with Talent Acquisition, HR Partners, Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to gain understanding of business/position requirements, recruitment and market needs.
- Detail how you’ve initiated and managed key external partnerships that provide access to talent pools – including sourcing firms, service organizations and professional associations focused on diverse and inclusive talent.
- Discuss how you’ve developed a common approach to leverage Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in diversity recruiting plans; managed relationships with ERGs on behalf of the talent acquisition organization.
- Share how you’ve collaborated with Marketing & Corporate Communications on strategies to increase your company’s brand recognition with key talent segments in diverse communities.
- Detail how you’ve represented and promoted your firm at various local and national sourcing events (Conferences, Career Fairs, etc).
- Discuss how you’ve provided education on current diversity issues and trends, training, communication and guidance around the diversity recruiting program, goals by site and ensure consistency of processes across our global sites.
- Describe how you’ve partnered with an analytics team to refine and track diversity recruitment metrics (e.g. sourcing, funnel and conversion measurements) and provide reports to track progress, evaluate our investments, and uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Describe the external partnerships you’ve been able to leverage to enhance your firm’s brand recognition with diverse talent populations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in a diversity program management, recruiting and/or sourcing role, including development and implementation of sourcing strategies and engagement with strategic partners
- Proven ability to think strategically, translate strategies into actionable plans, develop performance metrics and analyse results
- Highly developed relationship management and consulting skills; including the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within an organization
- Experience building business relationships with community organizations, professional associations and recruitment vendors. Lead corporate participation at recruiting conferences, conventions, and targeted recruiting events
- Comfort using recruitment tools (LinkedIn, etc.), applicant tracking and CRM
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Role can be located in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Washington DC, Morristown, NJ or our Norwood, MA offices.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: healthand welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
#DiversityMatters #Talent&Inclusion #TalentAndInclusion #Diversity&Inclusion #D&I #Culture # inclusion #EmployeeEngagement #Mercer #HR #SameButDifferent #FutureOfWork #CelebrateDifference #InclusionMatters #parity #WhenWomenThrive #PayEquity #gendergap #RisingProfessionals #LGBTA #PRIDE #Veterans #WorkPlaceEquality #BestPlacesToWork #Diversity #Inclusion #Sourcing #Recruiting #TalentNetwork #MMC #AmericasBestLargeEmployers #ForbesBestEmployers