Senior IT Business Analysis Specialist
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_053106-en Apply
Come work with and learn from industry leading IT Analysts. The team at Marsh & McLennan will prepare you for a successful career and provide exceptional networking opportunities
The IT Business Analyst is the cornerstone of Marsh & McLennan, let’s make a difference together.
- Partners with Client Relationship, Product and Program leadership, and the Global Health Brokerage Team to set priorities and roadmaps for the product
- Develops business cases for new solutions and expanded functionality on existing applications.
- Determines how to onboard new countries onto the product. - Provides input to Global Health Benefits Broker technology strategies.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the product team, procedures, and processes by identifying short-comings, gaps, and inefficiencies
- Work within a team of four or more employees on investment applications.
To be considered for this career opportunity, we require the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- BA/BS degree - 5-7 years of experience in Technology -
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders and lead and influence to accomplish business objectives afa -
- Strong change management skills Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.