Service Delivery Project Lead
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_049032-en Apply
The Service Delivery team prides itself on being a strategic thought leader that handles client relationships with the utmost professionalism. As the Service Delivery Project Lead, you will assume responsibility for the management, coordination and completion of Health & Benefit Administration projects within Mercer Marketplace . Responsibilities include:
- Effectively partners with client to prioritize open issues, oversees fix and enhancement work, and maintains all of those items on an open items log.
- Analyzes and proposes updates, enhancements and/or possible solutions for open issues with business partners and senior leadership.
- Manages Open Enrollment as well as open project work to track stage of project, identify/work outstanding items, and ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle.
- Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
- Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders, and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
- Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
- Undertakes and leads regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings.
- Accountable for and maintains all client specific documentation; including gathering updating requirements, obtaining client sign off and storing according to Mercer standards and protocols.
- Perform analysis of the business requirement and develop functional requirements and/or use cases for the assigned area of the system
- Provide input into the development of work efforts in support of proposed system changes
- Collaborate with the internal teams and the end clients to create and maintain all necessary requirements documents, use cases, and requirements traceability matrices
- Conduct requirement walkthroughs and peer reviews following procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with internal and external teams to meet client needs and expectations.
- 5+ years in specific domains of HR administration (Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, and work efficiently against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills