Technology HR Business Partner
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_047161-en Apply
The Technology HR Business Partner will be a strategic partner with the entire Global Technology team, seeking to drive change in the organization through an effective people plan. This role will be responsible for implementation of Global Technology’s people initiatives. The role’s main goals are to increase people manager effectiveness, workforce planning to determine the future needs and shape of the organization, skills assessment of existing organization, executing actions according to the workforce plan to align the organization and analysing people metrics to make critical decisions on talent to support the growth of the GT team. The HRBP for the team needs to be willing and able to drive business strategy through people projects.
Partnership and collaboration will be critical part of this role across the Mercer HR Centers of Excellence, Mercer Services HR team and the Global Technology community. A global solutions mindset with a keen eye for leveraging best practices of others will be important.
The GT HR team is actively designing and supporting projects related to self-led and peer-led learning, People Manager and Work Manager development, career pathing and planning, a GT rotation program, internal job mobility, technical competency evaluation, and diversity and inclusion initiatives. The GT HRBP will need to be able to truly partner with the GT Leadership Team to successfully implement these initiatives, and others that are time-appropriate
- Development, implementation, and sponsorship of strategic projects designed to push the GT team forward
- Active member of GT Leadership team, participating in all team meetings with a people lens, and ultimately partnering to identify areas of needs and ideas from the team to remediate including active coaching of entire GTLT on change leadership, general management, etc.
- Oversight of GT HR team including 1:1 meetings, team meetings, and general mentorship and coaching (some of which is inherent in section, but some of which is not)
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition, Rewards, and other Shared Services teams to ensure the best interests of GT are represented and that GT goals are met
- Active member of the Mercer Services HR community, participating in and driving global solutions
- Supporting and actively participating in the HR Operating Model through monitoring and reporting on key people metrics and projects to drive business success
- Agile and Lean methodology
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh,which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.For more information about our company, please visit us at:http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.