Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, the world's leading global insurance broker and risk advisor. Marsh & McLennan Agency was established in 2008 to meet the needs of midsize businesses in the US. By providing services to midsize companies, MMA can successfully bridge the gap between what the “big firms” offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
MMA Midwest, locally known as Brower Insurance, joined Marsh & McLennan Agency in December of 2012. Through the vast network of MMA agencies, MMA Midwest has been able to continue its strong legacy of developing and delivering innovative, value-driven insurance and risk management programs to its clients with access to the support and resources of the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor.
MMA Midwest is looking for motivated, experienced Sales Producers to join our growing Employee Benefits sales team.
Successful candidates will utilize current knowledge of the benefits insurance industry with demonstrated success in sales and client relationships to develop, maintain and retain a book of business.
The EB Sales Producer serves as a risk management advisor to our clients, working closely with Agency teams to provide quality, consultative services for our clients.
The EB Sales Producer assists in the development of sales objectives, budget, and business planning to facilitate a strong Agency sales presence.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree desired.
· Prior B2B sales experience required; Previous broker or carrier experience in insurance and/or related specialty preferred
· Strong knowledge and experience in new business development essential.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and business acumen required; Assertive and motivated to attain goals
· Frequent travel to various client locations is required.
· Must have transportation to travel between offices, to event locations and other required destinations and must maintain a valid driver’s license; Must be able to provide own vehicle for mileage reimbursement only.
· Must have Life & Health license or be able to obtain the license within 90 days of employment.