Administrator (Data Analysis)
Location: Orpington, United Kingdom
Company: MercerJob ID R_081297-en Apply
- Based in Orpington
- A fantastic opportunity to progress your career within data analysis and working for a world-class organisation
The office in Orpington comprises of around 200 employees. This means for people who really want to grow their career, there are endless opportunities. Working with us is easy when our office is a casual but professional environment with multiple break-out rooms/lunch areas. However, we’ve been told that it’s the people that make the real difference.
We believe that diverse teams perform best. We recognize the need to balance work and personal commitment and that all roles can be flexible. Please speak to us about all available working options.
Why you will love this role?
Reporting to the Data Analysis team manager, this role is at the very core of Mercer Services within the employee benefits section of our business supporting our bespoke client. The main purpose of this role is to assist managing our clients’ pension schemes, ensuring data is accurate and fit for purpose. The data team is a bespoke part of a wider pension administration team so you will have the opportunity to build your skill set across data analysis as well as pension administration and work as part of a progressive, innovative and friendly team.
If you’re looking for a change of pace with a company that are market leaders and would like some versatility but still with a community office feel then this role will offer you that and more.
In this role you will:
- Analyse administration and payroll data sets, identifying errors and inconsistencies using a variety of purpose built tools
- Carry out system and output data corrections
- Process scheme events
- Promptly and professionally communicate with clients on queries when required via e-mail and telephone.
- Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
Qualifications Required: As this role will be dealing with data analysis, it’s important that you consider the following before submitting your application:
- GCSE completion in mathematics and English (grade C and above)
- Willingness to learn about different schemes
- Defined benefits experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Good working knowledge of excel, word, email, Microsoft office tools.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.