Bilingual Claims Service Representative - ENCON
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_046584-en Apply
ENCON Group Inc. is one of Canada's leading managing general agents, which develops and administers insurance programs and distributes them through a network of licensed agents and brokers to individuals, professionals, organizations and employers.
At ENCON, we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer a generous, comprehensive range of employee benefits that include competitive benefits and compensation plans and being part of a diverse culture that supports work/life balance.
The Bilingual Claims Service Representative is responsible for providing administrative support to the Claims Analysts by performing a variety of duties associated with the processing of claims under strict guidelines and turnaround times.
- Format and send letters to clients on behalf of the Claims Analysts;
- Review of bring forward files for Claims Analysts to determine course of action required;
- Contact service partners for information regarding files as per instructions;
- Distribute mail;
- Preparation of new file correspondence;
- Processing requests relating to open files on an ongoing or urgent basis;
- Closing files; preparation of closing notice emails;
- Other related duties including, but not limited to, assisting with meeting lunches, preparing reports, or providing back up to the main reception.
- One to two years of post-secondary education preferably in Business Administration or Office Administration
- One to two years of working experience preferably in a customer service oriented environment or an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Fluency in both official languages is required (mandatory)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills with a high attention to detail
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal)
- Exhibits a positive attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and have strong time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Word and Excel
- Strong keyboarding skills
A leading managing general underwriter in Canada, ENCON has a rich history in specialty insurance, starting in the 1960s when it launched professional liability insurance for architects and engineers. Since then, ENCON has continually expanded its unique range of products and risk management services. Its enhanced technology solutions are driven by innovation and a nimble, change-oriented business philosophy. ENCON also offers life and health insurance services to support brokers and clients across all industries. It is based in Ottawa, Ontario with offices in Mississauga, Ontario, and Edmonton, Alberta.