Senior Client Executive
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_095408-en Apply
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Ottawa office, with the option to work from Montreal or Toronto:
Senior Client Executive
What can you expect?
- Manage a book of high-profile, highly complex national and multinational insurance and risk management portfolios.
- “Delivering the Firm” by aligning client strategies and needs to the company’s capabilities and resources.
- Join a tenured team known for its ability to deliver high-end, professional and technically strong advisory services to clients across various industries.
- Access to Marsh’s word-class resources, mentoring program and training curriculum.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential); Full benefits package – starting day one; Educational Reimbursement Program; Free underground parking; Flex hours and Work from Home options.
- Rewarding work environment; Lunch/dinners with clients and colleagues; Expense account with Corporate Credit Card
We will count on you to:
- Develop, grow, and maintain the relationship between the organization and clients, with a focus on growth (e.g., increasing amount or type of coverage, and/or products and services, for existing accounts) and retention.
- Direct and implement the sales and marketing strategy for managed accounts and growth areas leveraging an in-depth understanding of market needs and expectations, trends and internal product and service offerings.
- Keep current on account issues, industry and market trends and develop growth strategy for targeted accounts, industries or specialties to ensure appropriate solutions are marketed and proposed to target new buyer hubs and expand the book of business.
- Offer technical advice and make informed recommendations leveraging product expertise, a comprehensive review of account needs and risks and colleagues with various appropriate specialties.
- Work to ensure conditions, coverage and pricing are advantageous for the Company and the relationship with the outlook to institutionalize accounts and uphold business and compliance standards when representing the firm while offering customized solutions and completing proposal work.
- Develop the project plan for the overall sales process for account work and monitors progress ensuring timeframes are effectively planned and high-quality products or solutions successfully delivered.
- Responsible for maintaining and preserving relationships and ensuring overall service needs are met, addressing escalated issues and miscellaneous concerns to remain in positive standing and preserve credibility.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior level professional counterparts in client organizations.
- Attend and participate frequently in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company as a thought leader.
What you need to have:
- 10 + years experience in the Insurance Industry
- Experience working with, and managing, large, complex, multinational accounts
- RIBO license
- Strong analytical and technical skills
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to conduct business in English and French
- Experience working with technology and/or retail clients
- Experience managing a team
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.