Private Client Account Executive
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_053636-en Apply
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA’s services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
- A firm that is committed to core values
This role is based out of our Celedinas Insurance offices in Palm Beach Gardens.
Provides full support to and acts on behalf of producer whenever necessary or requested. Assists producers’ solicitation of prospects/clients, markets personal accounts to insurers and assists in the sale of the best available combination of price, coverage and services for new and renewal personal clients. Assists in achieving producer and agency profitability goals in meeting or surpassing agency’s carrier premium commitments. Fully services client/prospects in a timely and professional manner, freeing producer(s) to focus on other opportunities.
- Always Exhibits the core values of the Agency
- Submits account to viable markets and negotiates best coverage price, terms and conditions assuring reasonable chance of profitability to the agency and company while providing the best coverage to suit client’s needs regarding their exposures and pricing requirements.
- Makes recommendations, based on client’s exposures and quotes being presented to client/prospect, to producer suggesting changes, additions, deletions when appropriate.
- Keep current on PCG and Personal Lines Carries and markets to determine the most appropriate market for placement of each account. Keeps team informed of new available markets.
- Insure proper financial arrangements are agreed to by client, responsible for collecting premiums.
- Follow-up with PCG and Personal Lines team members to ensure proper and timely processing of paperwork.
- Implement agreed marketing strategy including creating a complete underwriting submission; contacting markets; managing underwriting deadlines; and securing final carrier proposals.
- Prepare and issue customer proposals.
- Handle ongoing service including endorsements, requests for policy information, certificates of insurance and other data.
- Respond to routine inquiries; refer complex or unusual circumstances to Sales Executive.
- Assemble policies when required.
- Check policies for accuracy and forward to client.
- Rate when applicable noting additional information needs.
- Review Notice of Claim and immediately report to carrier and follow up until finalized; alert Sales Executive if an unusual occurrence.
- Responsible for keeping current on matters of concern to the insurance industry and niche client markets.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- 5+ years of retail Insurance Agency or Broker experience in a service role within Private Client (High Net Worth)
- 2-20 License required
- Applied (EPIC) system experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of insurance coverage and contracts; ability to analyze forms and coverages
- Strong knowledge of market underwriting standards and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude for computer based work management; ability to achieve skills in agency system software
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems creatively
- Ability to effectively communicate key information
- Ability to develop proactive working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills to deal effectively with retailers, business owners, carrier representatives, and co-workers
- Strong Communications skills
- Customer Focused
2015, 2013, 2011 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2015, 2011, 2009 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
2018, 2016 AMERICA’s BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS - Forbes
2016 AHA Fit Friendly
2019, 2017, 2016 SOUTH FLORIDA’S TOP WORKPLACES – Sun Sentinel