Managing Director, Global Client Support Services Leader
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Company: Guy CarpenterJob ID R_076783-en Apply
What you can expect:
The Global CSS Leader is responsible for leading a global client service organization with presence in North America, United Kingdom, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The Global Client Support Services organization is responsible for technical processing of premium and claims, collection and settlement of fiduciary balances, contentious settlement negotiations and consultative reinsurance services on behalf of our clients.
The role can be located in Guy Carpenter's Witham, UK or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office. This is a Managing Director, officer level position.
What's in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and stellar results to match.
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnerships across the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to other leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution.
- After six months, eligible for up to $10k tuition reimbursement per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Entitled to 27 days of vacation, three personal days, time off to give back to your community, ten sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
We'll count on you to:
- Set and drive global strategy, leading the service operations for Global Client Support Services; leverage people, process and technology to improve client experience and to provide value-add for clients.
- Lead the global organization through digital transformation with laser focus on client engagement and satisfaction.
- Responsible for leading and driving operational efficiencies. Counsels on processes to handle operational issues; maintains robust operational management discipline using metrics, and ensures colleagues operate within published procedures and professional standards in order to achieve SLAs.
- Lead and manage leaders with 750+ indirect reports and ensure alignment of strategy to lead the sharing of opinions, ideas, knowledge and solutions, in order to promote new process improvement ideas that leverage technology solutions and to improve provision of service.
- Responsible for driving high performing teams by contributing to and guiding human capital strategies to meet long term organizational objectives, including developing and implementing workforce planning strategies and to recognize the changing needs of the workforce of the future
- Serve as an industry thought leader and contributes to the firm’s growth strategy; promote and drive relationships with Brokers, Clients and Markets to lead the business externally for all aspects of reinsurance service processing and to understand and resolve problems for external stakeholders.
- Set and manage the Global budget
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of reinsurance (operations) experience; minimum of 10 years of managerial experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point) required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and lead strategically
- Flawless problem-solving skills, clear structure and self-organization
- Sense of urgency and visible passion for customer advocacy
- Exceptional communication skills; encourages two-way communication and has an open communication style
- Operates globally but has an appreciation for local nuances
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients’ most trusted and valuable
reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.