Senior Workday Engagement Manager - local or remote
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Secondary Locations: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;The Woodlands,Texas,United States;Broomfield,Colorado,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Denver,Colorado,United States;Miami,Florida,United States;Boston,Massachusetts,United States;New York,New York,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_083337-en Apply
Mercer, Digital Solutions is experiencing incredible growth in our Workday practice and we are looking for leaders in the Workday space for the following position:
Senior Workday Engagement Manager
This position can be based in either Dallas or Houston, Texas, or can be Remote/Virtual.
What can you expect?
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining the top Workday partner in the Medium Enterprise space in terms of market share, and will partner with Mercer’s HR Transformation team to deliver Workday solutions to Large Enterprise Fortune 500 clients
- You will develop our team, ensure customer satisfaction, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday
- You’ll be working with experienced senior-level colleagues who share your passion for excellence
What’s in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, Mercer Digital is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks’ paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process); plus paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1500 hours for Engagement Managers)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, an employee stock purchase plan, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
- Drive the client implementation and be involved in the development of several key project deliverables (e.g., charter, project/staffing plans, issue logs, etc.)
- Manage the implementation of 1 - 2 simultaneous projects
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Manage to the agreed-to budget and deliver the project profitably
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience project managing HCM, payroll, or financial implementations (Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, or similar applications)
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, or similar business experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management, and communication skills (written and presentation)
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to travel 50% or more of the time
What makes you stand out:
- Current Workday EM certification (highly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus
- Previous service sales experience a plus; successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite (or similar product) including HCM and Financials
Who We Are:
Mercer, Digital Solutions is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.