ServiceNow Mobility Business Process Consultant (local or remote)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Secondary Locations: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States;New York,New York,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;Dallas,Texas,United States;The Woodlands,Texas,United States;Clearwater,Florida,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Denver,Colorado,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_067467-en Apply
ServiceNow Mobility Business Process Consultant
The Mercer Digital ServiceNow Business Process Consultant will be responsible for working directly with our mobility clients in developing implementation strategy and overall design. The BPC will focus primarily on mobility processes and the best way to leverage the ServiceNow MMP module to fulfill the client’s needs and support mobility best practices.
Location: Dallas, TX or remote/virtual
Duties will include:
- Assisting in development of project charter, project plans and enablement training of the client
- Understanding client mobility processes and employee service needs and working with the client to demonstrate how ServiceNow MMP will support these processes
- Conducting discovery/design workshops and serving as the functional lead throughout the lifecycle of engagements
- Developing and maintaining design workbooks, process documentation and ServiceNow Agile stories
- 5 – 10 years of Mobility/HR experience with different levels of responsibility
- Experience with Mobility Tools
- Project-based experience, preferably in HR technology
- Experience with ticketing systems
- ServiceNow experience/certifications
- Experience with global/multilingual projects
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a 50% match of your contribution, up to 6% of your salary, PLUS an additional 4% fixed contribution made by the company, whether or not you contribute
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy
- Monthly technology allowance
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting firm, and is responsible for helping organizations move into the future of a digital world. We are a certified ServiceNow implementation partner with a focus on how to use ServiceNow as a part of the broader organizational, people, and business strategy of our clients. With over 29,000 existing clients, Mercer is relied on as a leader in this space to drive optimization and efficiency to all of our existing clients as well as our future customers.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.