Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking Lead Consultants - multiple openings, local or remote
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Secondary Locations: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States;Boston,Massachusetts,United States;White Plains,New York,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;New Orleans,Louisiana,United States;The Woodlands,Texas,United States;Tampa,Florida,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_067102-en Apply
Mercer, Digital Solutions is experiencing incredible growth in our Workday practice and we are looking for lead-level certified consultants in the Workday space for the following positions:
Senior Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking Consultants
This position can be based in either Dallas or Houston, Texas, or can be Remote/Virtual.
What can you expect?
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining the top Workday partner in the Medium Enterprise space in terms of market share, and will partner with Mercer’s HR Transformation team to deliver Workday solutions to Large Enterprise Fortune 500 clients
- You’ll be working with experienced senior-level colleagues who share your passion for excellence
What’s in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, Mercer Digital is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks’ paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process); plus paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours for consultants)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, an employee stock purchase plan, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
- Actively lead all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases all the way to testing and deployment
- Work with the client and Engagement Manager to ensure that system and business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of lead functional Workday Payroll, Absence, and/or Time Tracking implementation experience, ideally as a certified consultant with a Workday partner; however we will consider experience implementing Workday on the client side (but must have Workday implementation experience)
- Ability to successfully navigate client-facing situations and coordinate support resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What makes you stand out:
- Current Workday certification in Payroll, Absence, and/or Time Tracking a huge plus
- Experience leading at least 2 Workday implementations (Payroll, Absence, and/or Time Tracking)
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company or implementer
- You are a self-motivated individual who will take the initiative to ensure the team’s deliverables are delivered in an effective and time-efficient manner, guide clients on best practices, and embrace the team and collaborative atmosphere of Mercer Digital
Who We Are:
Mercer, Digital Solutions is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We are the number one Workday partner in the Medium Enterprise space in terms of market share. Mercer Digital specializes in business and cloud consulting and is dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. We leverage expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.