Remote Licensed Benefit Counselor
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_052377-en Apply
A Career With Purpose
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why your role as a Remote Licensed Benefits Counselor is vital. You will be a valuable team member responsible for educating employees on available health and life benefits during their employer’s open enrollment season. Navigating through the selection of health and life benefits can be challenging for many employees; with your strong written and verbal skills, you can influence and guide people to the best solution for them and their families. While working in a fast paced call center environment, you will receive all the training necessary to be successful in this role and will come to work each day knowing you can make a positive difference in people’s lives.
What can you expect when you join Mercer as a Remote Licensed Benefit Counselor?
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees — and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people.
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace.
- As a core component of our workplace culture, we are fully committed to volunteering and caring for our communities.
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance.
- You will work in an exciting environment with a reputable company and receive paid training.
- You will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on day one, such as: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, and more!
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- One+ years of proven customer service or sales experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience using Microsoft Office and experience navigating multiple systems without assistance.
- Carrying a license in Health and Life is mandatory for this role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English- written and verbal).
If you’re looking for a career with purpose, join the Mercer team. RemoteLicensed Benefit Counselor classes start on July 15th, August 5th, and August 19th.
Our remote hours of operations are 8:30am - 5:00pm, 9:30am - 6:00pm, or 10:30am - 7:00pm PST. A suitable home working environment (i.e. high speed internet connection) required.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers of their most vital asset — their people. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees, whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business, it’s a mission. Our more than 22,000 employees work every day to enable people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, We say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit www.mmc.com/diversity. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Keywords: (Insurance, Client Services, Life and Health)