Scrum Master (Marsh USA Inc. – Phoenix, AZ) - EXTERNAL
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_092433-en Apply
TITLE: Scrum Master (Marsh USA Inc. – Phoenix, AZ)
- Work as part of the digital team developing capabilities and innovative products that will disrupt business models and shape Marsh’s global digital landscape.
- As part of the digital team, envision and develop a library of front-end and back-end integrations of best-in-class broker platforms to enhance the Marsh digital platform.
- Build and enhance best-in-class customer experiences across channels.
- Assess current business processes and recommend solutions to increase business agility and revenue.
- Develop technology using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- Be a change agent with technology development using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- Drive culture change in technology to become a truly Agile team which is self-organizing.
- Lead the Marsh Digital teams as Scrum Master on new or existing product development opportunities.
- Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the entire group abreast of industry developments and evolving best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering (any), Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, or as a Manager Projects or a related position.
- Must have five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with: Measuring velocity and effectiveness of Scrum team; managing software and system level programs including high availability enterprise systems in the financial services industry, systems for real time risk and fraud evaluation, systems for Credit Line Increase and Infrastructure; Managing inter-dependencies among products that are built on cloud infrastructure and designed around services based design and use DevOps practice for system development and deployment; Identifying risks and creating mitigation plans; providing regular management reports; Financial forecasts and resource tracking; Recommending solutions to increase business agility and revenue; Driving platform scrum; driving agile process; Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence; Administering and customizing Atlassian tools that manage the agile development process; CI/CD processes and tools, including Jenkins, BitBucket, and Maven; designing and reviewing technical documentation including systems flow, sequence diagrams, Data Models, Data Flows and network diagrams; and capacity planning for large, globally distributed technical teams.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.