Senior Client Relationship Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_046758-en Apply
Are you a game changer in the Human Capital market? Do you excel in using your leadership skills to create effective strategies to drive growth? Are you fluent in strategic business conversations connecting the impact that people have on business outcomes? If so, come grow with us at Mercer! Expand your footprint to retain and expand, build and develop client relationships as part of the top HR consulting firm in the US.
As a Senior Consulting Client Manager at Mercer, you will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, pursuing new business development and managing market-level marketing activities. To fulfill this role, the Client Manager will:
- Manage large and mid-sized (3,000-12,000 lives), moderately complex client relationships, to include high potential key accounts or prospects with potential to grow into Global or Strategic accounts that require long term client management
- Partner with Senior Client Managers on large and complex client relationships
- Support the management of large and very complex (regional and global) client relationships, including:
- Managing client satisfaction and growth of the business relationship while expanding client relationships and buyer access
- Leading Mercer client team(s)
- Developing an effective account strategy
- Working with internal teams on client communication/deliverables
- Facilitating financial management of the account, including budgeting, invoicing, profitability and internal and external reporting
- Supporting/leading sales to clients with cross-LOB and cross-Market teams
- Lead proposal development and negotiate final fees and engagement letters
- Lead and manage projects, including design and execution of market level client research; planning and execution of client events; supporting/leading other market-level projects
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of fifteen years within HR preferably in a consulting environment
- HR functional expertise including strategy and implementation in the areas of talent, health, retirement, digital transformation and change.
- Project management, financial, communication, and strong business acumen
- Desire to grow and develop in leadership
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.