Service Center Leader- National Construction Practice- Portland, OR
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_038660-en Apply
- Independently handles the largest or most complex accounts and brings the entire team together to formulate the procedure and go to market strategy in conjunction with senior leadership.
- Consistently maintains a complete understanding of the clients’ business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and provides advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes expert risk expertise and comprehensive knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients’ exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for the most complex clients’ needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Oversees the development, presentation and execution of renewal/placement strategies developed by more junior colleagues in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives across all zones where product, industry or account criteria dictate.
- Leads presentations to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products and develops innovative solutions to client and client team members.
- Oversees the production of all client deliverables by more junior colleagues and is responsible to ensure quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Engages in independent, senior-level client interaction and demonstrates expertise in problem solving, areas of coverage and client relationships.
- Acts as a thought leader within and outside the Company and maintains expertise with respect to changing risk and insurance market conditions.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.