Sales Support Coordinator - MMA Raleigh, NC
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_024929-en Apply
MMA Mid-Atlantic – Raleigh, NC
Sales Support Coordinator (1862)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Builds strong, trusting relationships with sales team, coordinates sales processes and project plans and manages multiple tasks to ensure day-to-day sales support needs are met.
• Supports all reporting requirements and manages the timely input and data integrity within applicable client/prospect management systems.
• Prepares presentations for prospects in concert with Marketing, including assisting with content, leading PowerPoint slide development, printing, binding and other applicable tasks.
• Manages touchpoints with prospects, such as email campaigns, follow-up notes, and coordinating producer meetings with engaged prospects who have agreed to meet.
• Manages LinkedIn for sales team, both in terms of content on firm’s site and each sales member’s site to promote capabilities for prospects to view, as well as leading extensive research on prospects, board members of clients, and other relevant parties to provide critical knowledge and connections for producers.
• Conducts research on companies, including leveraging company tools to assess current consulting arrangements, competitor compensation and other relevant information.
• Assists with preparation and development of responses for proposals (RFPs) for broker and consulting services. Includes leading coordination among team members, drafting responses based on direction, and final packaging and delivery.
• Performs all support work required for onboarding of a new client (i.e. welcome letter, new commission worksheet, service agreement, account set-up in BenefitPoint).
• Tracks and audits revenue with Finance for new sales through first renewal.
• Manages administrative tasks related to producer’s carrier appointments, licensing and professional memberships.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work effectively in a client-focused, team environment
• Solid social media skills; advanced proficiency desired.
• Experience with client/prospect relationship management systems a plus (BenefitPoint, Salesforce).
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent career experience preferred.
• Demonstrated high-level administrative experience and exposure to benefit, insurance, and/or underwriting preferred
• Current Life and Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
• Travel to various office and client locations may be required. Must have valid transportation.