Corporate Recruiter (MMA-NE)
Location: Saddle Brook, New Jersey, United States
Secondary Locations: Somerset,New Jersey,United States;Mt. Laurel,New Jersey,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_086039-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan Agency, Northeast is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Central or Northern New Jersey office:
Regional Corporate Recruiter
What can you expect?
· Be the person that gets to say “yes” to candidates.
· Join an entrepreneurial team, focused on adding new talent to our growing organization.
· Use your skill as a networker and pipeline builder to introduce great talent to the MMA team.
What is in it for you?
· Be the person that introduces candidates to their dream job.
· What are the benefits provided with the role? (ex: medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
· Enjoy flexible work arrangements, casual dress code, and collaborative work group.
We will count on you to:
· Refine and execute regional talent acquisition strategy
· Source top industry talent across the region; build and maintain a pipeline of potential passive and active candidates.
· Ensure recruiting messages align with MMA recruiting brand.
· Facilitate selection process, providing candidates with realistic insights into potential opportunities.
· Partner closely with HR and business partners to understand business needs.
· Appropriately track process and maintain accurate records in applicant tracking system (Workday).
What you need to have:
· PASSION. For identifying the best candidates, and for building great things.
· Degree in HR, business administration, communications, OR commensurate experience.
· EXPERIENCE – at least five years’ experience in a corporate or agency recruiting role is required. Even better if it includes recruitment of sales professionals!
What makes you stand-out:
· Ability to quickly build rapport with candidates and to tell the MMA story.
· Demonstrated success sourcing passive and diverse candidates
· Experience working in Workday Recruiter and proficient with Linked In recruiter
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.