Sales Producer (MMA-NE)
Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Somerset,New Jersey,United States;Saddle Brook,New Jersey,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID NEW008C2-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
The Marsh & McLennan Agency is currently looking for professionals looking to continue and/or cultivate a career in B2B sales.
As the mid-market arm of MARSH, we have a global reach with the added benefits of a local touch. Our best-of-breed Sales Leadership has years of experience winning business and is highly collaborative and supportive. Our salaries are competitive and our compensation structure for new hires allow you to build your book of business / residuals - leading to real, sustainable wealth and a long term career.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to be coached and coach others. They will have the opportunity to learn the consultative science of risk and insurance in order to drive their prospective partner's business forward.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
Insurance and sales experience is preferred, but not required.