Commercial Account Manager
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_082682-en Apply
Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer: People. Your people are your only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the San Antonio, TX office:
What can you expect?
- The successful candidate uses risk experience to perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; reviewing loss experience, cash flow and financials; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across product lines.
- Partners with more senior Account Managers to retain and generate new business by leveraging strategy information and managing contract reviews and midterm changes.
- Strives to meet sales goals and works with more senior Account Managers to expand the book of business.
- Strengthens and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
- Serves as a client contact and responds to difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
- Cultivates a comprehensive understanding of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
What is in it for you?
- Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD and Life Insurance, a generous 401k match and PTO allowance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and Tuition Reimbursement, with benefits starting Day 1
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, and inclusion, in a collaborative environment with a casual dress code
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join our organized group activities
- Opportunities to get involved with resource groups, guest speaker lectures, career development events, volunteering, social activities, and more
- Flexible work opportunities to ensure a healthy work/life balance
What makes you stand out:
- Property & Casualty Insurance License preferred
- Financial services or Insurance Industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience in Commercial Lines Insurance Preferred (Middle Market or Large Commercial a plus)
- Experience using Account Management software (IE: Sagitta and/or Filesite a plus)
We Are Marsh
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.