Location: San Diego, California, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_039498-en Apply
Provide support for Client Administrators and Client Managers in servicing all lines of Business Insurance insurance in accordance with departmental objectives and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Client Administrators and Managers in providing service to accounts as additional experience, knowledge and familiarity with processes and procedures of file maintenance and day-to-day tasks is achieved.
- Process New Mail
- Mail monthly installment invoices to clients
- Prepare policy for policy checking by:
- Confirming all necessary documents are in file
- Creating policy checking request form.
- Sending task to policy checkers
- When checked policy is returned, if no errors, process the policy to the client.
- If errors, process policy to client once CA/CM has addressed the errors or requested that the policy be sent pending review.
- Review endorsements for accuracy. If correct, send to client with explanatory email. If errors, process request for correction.
- If endorsement has return premium request check from accounting. Follow-up with accounting for check if not received in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with Carriers/Wholesalers for completion of endorsements.
- Bill as necessary within agency defined timeline as outlined in procedures.
- File and Prepare for CA/CM. Update task to note policy with cancellation date.
- Complete daily cert requests
- Date off holders
- Add New Prospects and Clients
- Update policy data
- Issue Auto ID Cards
- Create Applications
- Manage the set up and use of the teams iPads.
- Create Schedules of Insurance as requested
- Handle Special Projects as requested.
- With more experience, assist in the processing of Final Audits.
- Become proficient in the use of technology systems, software and tools such as ImageRight, and Sagitta.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with other Associates and clients.
Education and/or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or ability to receive the degree within two to three months, or a minimum of 1-2 years industry Property & Casualty experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties is required.
- Obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors License.
- Achieve an AAI, AINS or INS designation as well as have willingness to pursue continuing education in the form of insurance designations and professional development training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must maintain a high attention to detail when working at a varying pace and managing multiple tasks with adjusting priorities.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as use office machinery such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.