Sales Enablement & Operations Coordinator
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_045488-en Apply
Working closely with the sales and communications teams, the Sales Enablement and Operations Coordinator strategizes and identifies opportunities for targeted marketing campaigns to drive productive sales activity. This position is also responsible for coaching/training sales teams on prospecting and research applications. The Coordinator will work closely with regional and national peers and leaders to share best practices, leverage expertise, and identify resources to support local business development opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategizes with Producers on research, outreach, and messaging opportunities related to prospecting, with the goal of driving engagement, setting meetings, and closing deals.
- Coaches sales team on prospecting strategies and applications including, but not limited to: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, COI networks, cross-sell opportunities, networking, online research, etc.
- Provides coaching and training on building a personal brand through online networking platforms
- Develops and curates content for suggested posts and network sharing
- Coordinates thought leadership opportunities with Communications team members
- Collaborates with local and national leadership to develop messaging for value propositions, services, and brand story
- Assists with the development of new regional marketing collateral, product assets, and tools to drive efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness
- Collaborates closely with Communications and national on development and launch of new assets
- Maintains database of resources and educates sales teams on new deliverables
- Trains sales teams on selling processes and relevant applications to increase sales activity
- Works closely with national and local training resources to identify training opportunities and areas for development
- Assists with education of new products, tools, and solutions
- Maintains metrics to demonstrate baseline assessments, activity, and results for each campaign and/or Producer
- Provides operational support to sales teams and sales leadership, including but not limited to:
- Salesforce training and reports
- Regional and national networking to identify experts, peers, and case studies to assist with new business opportunities
- Competitive analysis and research
- Coordinates new client onboarding
- Coordinates lost client post-mortem outreach and analysis
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
This position interacts with and provides service to internal associates and has contact with external vendors. The Communications Project Specialist must be positive and approachable, and work effectively with diverse personalities. In addition, the following is required unless otherwise noted:
- Successful work history to include 3-5 years of experience in a professional office setting directly related to job responsibilities specified above.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications and/or Business Administration.
- Skilled communicator with writing experience.
- High proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment. Proficiency in Adobe graphics design preferred.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License & have reliable transportation.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.