Trust Programs Administration Coordinator
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_039841-en Apply
Under general supervision of the Regional Manager, Client Programs, this position is responsible for providing general support to Trust Administration, Trust Program clients, internal service team, and accounting department. This position will be primary focused on invoicing and billing matters for the Trust with added administrative responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for invoicing creation and delivery for Trust Program clients including downloading invoice details from PlanSource, compiling information into invoice format and sending securely via email
- Work with accounting department to review accounts receivable reports and follow-up with client service teams or clients directly to ensure timely payments
- Keep client service teams informed of client notifications including payment reminders, termination notices, refund checks, etc.
- Support client service teams and clients with any billing or payment issues
- Work closely with Trust Program Association partners (Biocom, Charter School Development Center, Tech San Diego and CaliforniaMBA) to maintain Trust Program client lists and ensure membership criteria for clients is being met
- Support all BenefitPoint related projects including looking up data, working with client service teams on clean up, etc.
- Responsible for all Trust Program Administration mass mailings including sending Trustee ballots, Compliance documentation, etc.
- Report out monthly or quarterly on Trust Programs savings, premium and status
- Provide support on Trustee meeting preparation, Trust Audits, Trust filing in Shared Folders, Trust Compliance, etc.
- Support Trust Program Implementation and Centralized Service Team, as well as Benefits Operations Team with projects as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual whois comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
This position interactswithand provides serviceto internal associates and has contact with external vendors. The Trust Programs Administration Coordinator mustbe positive and approachable, and work effectivelywith diverse personalities. In addition, the followingisrequired unless otherwise noted:
- Successful work history to include 5+ years’ experience in a professional office setting directly related to job responsibilities specified above is required.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License and dependable transportation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to include professional work experiencecreatingtables, charts, graphs, pivot tables and formulas.
- High School level math skills (i.e., arithmetic, percentages and currency), and professional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be very detail oriented and organized, and have demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
- Above average analyzing, problem solving and planning/organizational techniques are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to schedules and deadlines, prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to use computer keyboardand sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such asfaxand copy machines, and telephones.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.