Senior Account Representative
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_079614-en Apply
Marsh has an opportunity to join our company as a Senior Account Representative. The role includes responsibilities that can provide an interested, motivated and effective colleague with the opportunity to increase their responsibility and advance within the organization.
- Reviews information for Account Manager pertaining to client insurance programs
- Partners with Account Manager to maintain and improve the client experiences throughout the renewal process and policy term
- Responsible for processing certificates of insurance and premium invoicing, reviewing policy audits, following up regarding endorsements, policy issuance, extensions and cancellations and escalates concerns to client team, as appropriate
- Ensures the success of the renewal cycle by ensuring renewal protocol is completed (via tools available), gathering information, transmitting binders to client and ensuring documents are issued correctly and on-time in accordance with our professional standards
- Oversees the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes into the database
- Responds directly to basic client questions and requests, and solicits assistance from Account Manager as needed
- Assists in the process of ensuring that all client information is collected, reviewed, updated and communicated to placement team
The ideal applicant should have:
- At minimal a high school diploma/GED
- 1 - 2 years of commercial line insurance experience, 3+ years of experience preferred
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be organized, able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- P & C licensed
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.