Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_045636-en Apply
Eager to use your administrative professional experience in a new role? Mercer is currently seeking a motivated and talented Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team and support several high performing consultants. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment and a team orientated culture you will want to apply today.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supports continuity of administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Manages calendar, schedules meeting, and arranges travel for the department to optimize work performance.
- Partner with vendors and clients to ensure smooth workflow
- Positively interact with Administrative Staff and participate in team meetings/projects
- Identify and take a pro-active approach to assigned tasks
- Resolving administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying solutions
Handles higher level internal and external inquiries to support high level of customer satisfaction and communication
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative capacity at a large global firm preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be a self-starter, proactive, responsive, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, high level of accuracy in work product, with exemplary organizational skills, and meets commitments
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.