Personal Private Client Sales Advisor (MMA; Bouchard Region)
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States
Secondary Locations: Sarasota,Florida,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_085738-en Apply
In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world’s leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
Bouchard MMA is looking for a Private Client Sales Executive who will sell new business accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals. Identifies and solicits high profile sales prospects from the agency’s Commercial & Benefits departments, external networking sources and personal contacts. The primary responsibility is outside sales targeting VIP clients.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRIVATE CLIENT SALES EXECUTIVE:
- Develop new business sales to meet or exceed production goals.
- Follow up on all referrals and expiration dates.
- Qualify insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk.
- Gather all information necessary to underwrite and quote each risk.
- Review and expand coverages to existing accounts.
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on forms and coverages for all carrier partners.
- Participate in sales meetings and seminars for skill and knowledge development.
- Keep abreast of selling trends and techniques using agency-selling aids to help maintain a competitive status for the agency within the industry.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to formulate a complete submission and establish a solid relationship with each client.
- Communicate to all involved parties in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Current Florida 2-20 or 20-44 License
- College degree desirable; Three years experience in Personal Lines Sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess skills necessary to communicate with clients, carriers and prospects concerning Personal Lines coverage.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Sagitta Agency Management System, or willingness to learn.
- Career development includes obtaining professional insurance designations.
- Ability to work as part of a team
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.bouchardinsurance.com