Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Secondary Locations: Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada;
Company: MarshJob ID R_017994-en Apply
The successful candidate will be accountable for servicing and growing a diverse book of commercial/industrial business in Saskatchewan. Growth of the portfolio is derived from new and expanded business. Overall profitability of the book and client satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of the Client Executive. The Client Executive role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Providing quality insurance broking built upon client centered strategies. Developing a solid understanding of a client’s business objectives and building a customized risk management program based on appetite for risk, exposures, industry trends, coverages and pricing strategies.
- Responsible for the appointed client service team and adherence to Marsh’s internal Professional Standards.
- Developing quality relationships with industry representatives, centres of influence, and adjusters to demonstrate Marsh’s commitment to managing risk from an operations perspective.
- Developing an understanding of Marsh’s unique product offerings and marketing Marsh’s services to existing and new clients, including securing the appropriate resources at Marsh.
- Addressing issues in a proactive manner while maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
- Keeping abreast of Industry developments and trends to provide clients with pro-active risk management consulting.
- Fostering insurer relationships for the benefit of clients and insurers alike.
- Working alongside colleagues and senior relationships officers to sustain and enhance existing and future client and insurer relationships.
- Striving to be a leader in an industry or specialty and actively participating in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- 10 years + in Commercial and Industrial insurance
- Experience in Sales/Business Development
- Broker License Required – Saskatchewan or other jurisdiction
- CIP or CRM are Assets
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.