Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_060842-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan Companies is seeking a talented and motivated Desktop Support Analyst to join our fun and dynamic IT team. As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support to internal clients across our operating companies. If you have a knack for technology, enjoy helping others, and looking for a growth oriented environment apply today.
- Provides customer facing, walk-in Technology Support inclusive of installation, troubleshooting, repair of desktop technology hardware & software, telephony system & mobile devices
- Disconnects, moves and reconnects desktop technology hardware/setup for single user & multi-user setup
- Uses corporate Incident Management System to record and track all support work
- Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
- Assist with the procurement and record keeping of hardware and software and maintenance of technology infrastructure components
- Supports team’s abilities and functions through positive customer relations
- Contributes to the improvement and enhancement of processes and procedures
- 4 plus years of experience in a technical support role preferred
- Strong knowledge in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2016
- A+ certification preferred
- Knowledge of standard computer hardware, mobile devices (iPhones)
- Microsoft or other certifications desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
- Superior customer service, customer engagement & interpersonal skills
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Local travel may be required and occasional evening and weekend work may be required
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.