Global Benefits Sales & Business Development Professional
Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Seattle,Washington,United States;Boston,Massachusetts,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_045014-en Apply
Are you an established Health & Benefits business development professional with a track record of selling to Multi-National Clients? Have you reached that point in your career where you only want to face the challenges and thrills of hunting the marquee accounts?
The Global Benefits Management group in Mercer has a unique opening to support a Sales Professional in growing our list of Fortune 100 accounts. As a Senior Sales Professional will have the freedom and latitude to develop the sales strategy, lead the presentations and close the accounts. Supporting you are Mercer’s leading Global Client Managers and Health & Benefits Consultants who will help you to craft innovative solutions to globally complex accounts.
This is a key initiative for Mercer’s leadership team and will have the attention and spotlight of our Executives. If this is you, and you love the pressure, read further and consider a conversation with our talent acquisition team.
Please be prepared to discuss in detail the following:
Articulation of your sales funnel
- How you identify, research, profile, and prospect Fortune 100 accounts
- Talk through your sales strategies, gaining meetings, and identifying key decision makers.
- Illustrate your process of managing a prospect through a long tail sales cycle.
Prove your track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Share 2-3 examples of Fortune 100 sales wins and be ready to verify with numbers
- Ability to show demonstrated long term sales success through pro
Highlight your relationship building skills
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
- Be ready to dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in address these issues
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, Mercer might be the right place for your sales acumen and the place where you will believe in and love what you sell.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).