Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_065772-en Apply
Do you have accounting experience in Professional Services? Do you have experience of working within a large corporation? If so we have a role to suit you
We are seeking someone who will manage the Mercer Controlling account.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in fiduciary receivables.
- Ensure all client receipts & commission receipts are properly matched to invoices.
- Follow-up with CRM & billing team for any unbilled receipts.
- Ensure all receipts are bank into the correct fiduciary bank account, ie. Life or Non-life.
- Working with IT for any errors found in the AR reports
- Liaise with KL for any unknown receipts to check whether it belongs to corporate billing.
- Assist to follow-up on unallocated/ unapplied cash.
- Ad-hoc Administration work.
- University graduate . Qualified CPA preferred
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Industry knowledge is preferred
- Have change management mindset
- High integrity and can work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment