Assistant Client Manager - Trade Credit Broker - Insurance Lines
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MarshJob ID R_057031-en Apply
- Are you looking for an opportunity to take your Trade Credit experience within Insurance further? We have an opening in our team for someone ready to take a pivotal role in developing our business.
We are now seeking bright and ambitious Professionals to join our Organization as Assistant Vice President - Credit to help us to further grow and develop comprehensive insurance solutions for our clients in Asia.
The role entails management of the overall performance of a unit within the broking center. Is responsible for the placement of multiple line policies within the market for clients of the practice.
- Ensure operational excellence, budget management and planning, reporting and compliance.
- Active partnerships with insurers, underwriters and clients including executive level in identifying risks and opportunities, provide recommendations and decision support for business strategy and performance.
- Responsible for Account Management of both local and key global clients covering full spectrum of client services in operational and strategic planning and support.
- Mentor and guide team members to ensure that quality service as well as the right technical knowledge is delivered
- Develop and ensure that the Team’s broking processes are efficient and compliant with Marsh standards as well as MAS /regulations.
- Assist the Head of TCPR in new businesses and building the clientele base for the company.
- Work closely with other Marsh offices for new opportunities, account management as well as share best practices.
- Preparation of insurance proposal including but not limited to quotes slips/coverage summary, letter/filing and all related matters pertaining to the clients’ portfolio.
- Monitor new business opportunities and status updates in Marshforce Manage insurance submission and placement; work independently or with internal specialists to deliver products and services to the target client in order to convert the prospect
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 7 years Credit experience within an Insurance company
Marsh are a world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients. It provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services.