Client Executive (AVP)
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MarshJob ID R_059418-en Apply
- Assist Client Executive(s) in all aspects of client service, including client contact, administration, technical support and business development.
- Ensure the accurate, efficient and timely production of all client, insurer and policy related documentation.
- Assist Client Executives or Practice Leader(s) implementing regional power initiatives
Account and Team Management
- Assist Client Executives with the development, implementation and management of risk management and insurance programs which accurately address client needs;
- Assist Client Executive(s) with the development and maintenance of effective long term relationships with key client decision makers through regular meetings and liaison;
- Work with Client Executive(s) to gain an understanding of the client's business, risk management and insurance needs;
- Implement renewal and broking strategies in accordance with instructions received from Client Executives / Senior Relationship Officer(s);
- Actively assist Client Executive(s)with the development of additional business from their existing portfolios and with the acquisition of new business.
- Apply Company strategies through the provision of new products which benefit the client;
- Assist Client Executives with the implementation of appropriate account retention and defence strategies;
- Assist Client Executives and Claims personnel with the negotiation of equitable claim settlements on behalf of clients;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of new technologies and capabilities of the Company
Administration & Technical
- Ensure the timely and accurate production/processing of: invoices and related policy accounting documentation; quotation and placing slips; premium and adjustment calculations; information and documentation for Pre-Renewal and Broking meetings; policy wordings and endorsements for ratification by Account Managers; renewal reports and insurance manuals; certificates of currency; up to date computer system records; current and outstanding documentation follow ups; and all other documentation.
- Assist Client Executives with negotiations with insurers;
- Ensure that accurate up to date records on all clients are maintained at all times;
- Possess a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients;
- Comply fully with the Company's errors and omissions avoidance policy;
- Assume temporary responsibility for the portfolio and team during the absence of Client Executives and assist during the temporary absence of other Account Executives;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Client Service - Consistent provision of excellent technical, administrative and consulting support to internal and external clients with frequent reference back to their needs.
- Change - Possesses an in-depth understanding of factors impacting on the delivery of services by the Company, including awareness of environmental, financial, regulatory and social factors affecting company and clients’ operations and business and knowledge of internal company technological and product capabilities.
- Commercial Acumen - Possesses an in-depth understanding of factors impacting on the delivery of services by the Company, including awareness of environmental, financial, regulatory and social factors affecting company and clients’ operations and business and knowledge of internal company technological and product capabilities.
- Planning and Organization - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and on time.
- Drive & Self Motivation - Seeks out and acts on opportunities and calculated risks. Demonstrates a willingness to take on increased responsibilities and displays the ability to act independently with minimal yet appropriate reference back to manager/supervisor.