Client Manager (VP) - Insurance Broking
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MarshJob ID R_050869-en Apply
Are you a dynamic relationship manager who delivers an exceptional client experience? Do you have a strong track record in Insurance Broking with specific experience within the Power market? If so then we have an opportunity for you to develop your career managing one of our largest accounts.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Acting as lead advisory colleague on large globall and medium-sized power accounts
- Cultivating a deep understanding of the clients’ business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to client.
- Utilising substantial risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients’ exposures and loss experience to develop solutions for moderately complex clients needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Presenting, develops and executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and senior Client Executives.
- Partnering with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers and presents the evaluations to clients.
- Participating in presentations to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, and is the primary point of contact to service more complex client needs.
- Coordinating the production of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery and invoicing to ensure the quality of materials delivered to the client.
- Possessing an in-depth knowledge of changing market conditions to contribute to the firm’s body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree educated with 7-10 years' of proven account management, ideally within the Power market but this is not a prerequisite. However Insurance broking is a must!