Client Service Technician - 12 Month Contract
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Guy CarpenterJob ID R_052431-en Apply
Are you a dynamic individual who delivers an exceptional client service? Do you have a experience within the General Insurance market? if so then we have an opportunity within our Client Service team here at Guy Carpenter
The team are responsible for various activities for assigned portfolios i.e., processing of all technical transactional disciplines associated with the assigned role. Duties include responsibility for assigned client accounts; including broker file review and checklist completion; drafting and processing of policy documents and endorsements; reinsurance coverage assessment, processing of premiums and client reconciliation/agreement of balances.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of broker placements in line with our current professional standards and creation of client documentation.
- Management of assigned client portfolio. Duties to support client base include transactional processing, follow up and securing reinsurance recoveries, collateral and timely and accurate system entry of all assigned client activity.
- Work with Market Fiduciary to assist with collection of funds.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned accurately and in a timely manner ensuring Client measurement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to.
- Utilise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other system tools to manage all brokerage receivables, funding, retention, e-trading, post booking receipt, ad hoc reporting requests, payment of funds and all management and transactional process steps to provide services in an efficient, effective and regulatory compliant manner.
- Provide input for the evolution of the operational model at all levels of the organisation. Promote new process improvement ideas leveraging technology solutions.
- Promote, build and maintain relationships with Brokers, Clients and Markets. Understand issues, resolve problems and queries and review working practices.
- Participate in team meetings and activities to share opinions, ideas, knowledge and solutions; maintain strong working relationships and participate in initiatives and/or contribute where required to deliver outcomes. Seek opportunities to increase own understanding and improve the services provided.
- Support team by maintaining Colleagues’ workloads in their absence.
The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years exposure to the insurance industry (specific reinsurance not a pre-requisite) and be capable of working within a high performance team