Consultant, Career Products
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_035992-en Apply
- An opportunity to work for a market leader
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and intellectually stimulating environment
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
Mercer is a global consulting leader in Health, Wealth and Career. We work collaboratively with our clients to transform strategy into practical actions that drive results. Our deep expertise, powerful insights, and real-world solutions help the people and organizations we serve take steps today to secure a better tomorrow. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business — it’s a mission. Our more than 20,000 employees work every day to improve the health, wealth, and careers of more than 110 million people globally. It’s how we make tomorrow, today
We are now seeking bright and ambitious individual to support our local Career Products team. Working closely with the consultants, you will help expand and grow our current portfolio.
In addition, you can look forward to be responsible of:
- Driving the business development and sales of variety of rewards products/services in Singapore with responsibility of Gross Sales Target for the year
- Responsible for lead generation, following up on the leads and converting them into sales
- Building the Singapore client database across all industries and working to add new prospects externally or cross LOB internally
- Building pipeline of clients and working closely with the consultants to drive meetings
- Increase revenue generation from all rewards products including Mercer events, training workshops and seminars and managing the conferences/seminars together with the marketing support team
- Generate new ideas to promote the products and services for Singapore in collaboration with the marketing support team
- Scan the competitiveness of the products and services and ensure informed decision making for promotions and various sales channels
- Potential to expand the scope to Myanmar and Cambodia as emerging markets for the Singapore products and services
To excel in this role, the incumbent needs to be a highly motivated individual who has excellent business development skills with proven track records.
In addition you should possess:
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners and HR/C&B Managers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive social and business networks , network within the HR industry is a strong advantage
- Ability to build rapport easily and maintain relationships
- Target driven and motivated
- Knowledge of HR products is a plus
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, click APPLY NOW!