Data Analytics Analyst
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MarshJob ID R_053994-en Apply
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your data analytic skills. Are you interested in developing your long term career with an actuarial environment? Are you highly numerical with passion for statistics?
We have a opportunity for someone with these passions to join our Risk Analytics team in our Client Advisory Services team delivering client specific analytics solutions in support of risk finance decisions with the goal of positioning Marsh ahead of its competitors in this area.
This role will perform and develop a wide variety of financial and statistical analysis to help Marsh’s clients quantify the risks they face and make decisions on how best to protect themselves against those risks. It is expected that 10-30% of projects be led/managed by this role.
Specific duties will include:
- Assisting in the development of new, market-leading analytics-based tools to assess risk under direct supervision
- Performing basic quantitative modeling and statistical analysis in order to assess risk and viability of risk mitigation solutions
- Providing research support to identify recommendations that minimize the cost of risk
- Assisting in matching analytical services to client's financial needs to forecast risk, losses, and financial impact
- Applying basic understanding of product and risk assessment and possible outcomes by scenario testing
- Supporting team members in designing analytical models and processes to help internal and external clients quantify and mitigate risks
The successful candidate will be degree educated (mathematical, statistical or engineering) with the confidence to engage multiple stakeholders within the business to provide clear and concise explanations of research and analytics.
This would be a perfect opportunity for someone who has broken into the Insurance industry over the past 18 months but wants to take a role that utilizes the strong statistical abilities they have