Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MarshJob ID R_046793-en Apply
Are you looking to develop your career in the Forensic Accounting arena? Do you have up to 2 years within forensic accounting or possess Accounting qualifications and experience within a Big Four or an Insurance environment and have a predisposition for working with numbers? If so we may have the opportunity you have been looking for here at Marsh, the world's leading Insurance Broker.
Consultants within the FACS(Forensic Accounting Client Service) team are responsible for managing an allocated client base to provide advice on significant or problematic losses for clients across a wide range of industry sectors. This may include claim investigation and claim file preparation, quantification of the actual loss, investigating and resolving coverage issues and negotiating with Insurers to reach an agreeable settlement.
- Work with clients to understand and quantify the loss incurred
- Prepare the claims file for large loss submission to ensure all loss considerations are included
- Work with the client, Insurers and Loss Adjusters to reach an agreeable settlement
Skills & Experience
Preferred but not essential as could be trained:
- Experience of working with clients and Insurers on major, complex, disputed or catastrophic losses
- Experience of Property, Liability and/or Business Interruption claims will be highly beneficial, although other insurance lines will be considered
- Ideally you will be from a claims, accounting or loss adjusting background, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Having an enquiring mind with natural numeracy skills, as the role is that of a forensic accountant where analysis of financial data will be core to the role.
- Accounting qualifications and a minimum of 2 years working in Professional Services