GBM - Project Manager
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_059654-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business in Singapore, we are looking for a Global Benefits - Account Manager
External Client Level:
- Support and assist the Regional Consultants and Account managers in maintaining a positive client relationship with stable operations delivery. Understand customer needs and requirements and support strategies to enable the team to deliver the expected services.
- Produce client ready content to be presented at annual strategy planning meetings to discuss regional benefits priorities for the upcoming year
- Participate in client meetings and contributing by proving information about active renewals, status updates and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure that the process within operations are run effectively and efficiently, aligning to client’s expectations
- Manage customer satisfaction by ensuring customer’s complaints and requests are attended within the required TAT and SLA
- Design, development and maintain client management tools that support effective oversight of the accounts.
- Monitor and ensuring that the services being provided to the client are in line with the centralized guidance and in conjunction with general Service Level Agreements.
- Execute clients’ ongoing global benefit strategy, including global benefit financing strategies, through pooling, captives and global insurance programs.
- Provide strategic & consulting advice that enables the client to make the right decisions and maintain sustainable plans. This includes close review of local renewal documents and applying analytic skills to identify key claims drivers and supporting regional consistency in design.
- Liaison with local brokers in each market to ensure the Rules of the Road are understood and followed
- Ongoing tracking of broker arrangement: Tracking and reporting will include details of insured benefits by country, renewal outcomes and recent activities, commissions/fees, pooling status, etc.
- Support brokers in delivering high quality renewal reports to enable the client to take the right decisions.
- Provision of information to global and regional contacts as agreed in the Rules of the Road to facilitate decision making on renewals
- Liaison with multinational pooling network partners to obtain pooling exhibits as appropriate and to ensure understanding and execution of the pooling strategy
- Participation in and facilitation of global and regional monthly calls to review the status of current renewals and ongoing initiatives;
Why apply? We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organisation with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.