Head of Business Development
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_079481-en Apply
- Responsible for managing a team in sales practice across a territory and is accountable for the sales goals for industry/product line.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on sales techniques for routine, simple or small sized accounts, best-practices for nuanced sales efforts and initiatives, product and solution insights and negotiation tactics.
Oversees that account proposals and sales efforts result in financially beneficial outcomes for the company and works to drive sales numbers and metrics for a team/product line, identifying and addressing slow-growth or under performing areas.
Supports with communication and reporting to senior level colleagues on the industry/product line sales performance, contributing market and product insights and coordinating across sales functions to gain business insights and growth opportunities.
Manages strategic high-level talent acquisition efforts for the function to ensure they attract, retain and cultivate top sales talent.
Participates in events and conferences representing the Company and has a broad and powerful professional network.
- Bachelor degree graduate with at least 10 years of experience in sales/ business development position
- At least 5 years of experience in team management/ sales development position
- Solid industry domain in financial services, especially in employee benefits will be an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Team manager, motivator with strategic visions