Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_045544-en Apply
For our Mercer Singapore office, we are currently have an exciting internship opportunity for a candidate who wants to experience a diverse, multi-cultural working environment with a top-tier HR consulting firm from February to June 2019. We are looking for someone who has the proficiency to translate a huge HR data into a compelling story about what companies are doing to compete for talent in the APAC region. You can are keen in a developing your HR knowledge and are good with creating outstanding PowerPoint, then we want you!
HR Intern - Career (Regional)
Our Regional career consulting team is focused on creating, planning and executing strategies to support the delivery of business objectives covering 21 countries in APAC. This internship role will provide you with the opportunity to work with our APAC database and assist with translating the numbers to relate a story about developing HR trends.
- Learning to gather data from Mercer BenefitsMonitor (MBM) independently.
- Compile data, understand data structure, analyze and derive useful information/trends
- Understand the general talent developments topics across the APAC region
- Work closely with team members to translate data numbers into insightful information that tells a story about the hot HR topics.
- Create appealing charts, graphs, graphics to depict the data driven storyline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, related field or equivalent.
- Experience – preferably in a professional services, consulting environment with an eye for design
- Highly proficient in written communication in English.
- Competent with working on large and disparate data sets.
- Proven track record for delivering high standard of presentations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite of applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Comfortable working solo and as part of a team.
- Work in an top tier multi-national HR business
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to network across different lines of business
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English soonest.