Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_061525-en Apply
For our Mercer Singapore office, we currently have an exciting internship opportunity for a candidate who wants to experience a diverse, multi-cultural working environment with a top-tier HR consulting firm from June to August 2019. We are looking for someone who has the proficiency to translate huge HR datasets into a compelling story about what companies are doing to compete for talent. You can are keen in a developing your HR knowledge and are good with creating outstanding PowerPoint, then we want you!
Consulting Intern - Career Products and Broad-based Rewards
Our career products and broad-based rewards consulting team is focused on creating, planning and executing strategies to support the delivery of business objectives for our clients. This internship role will provide you with the opportunity to work on consulting projects and to assist in translating numbers into stories about HR trends.
- Learning to gather data from various sources, such as Mercer’s Total Remuneration Survey (TRS) database, independently
- Compile data, understand data structure, analyze and derive useful information/trends
- Understand the general talent developments topics across various industries
- Work closely with team members to translate data numbers into insightful information that tells a story about hot HR topics
- Create appealing charts, graphs, and graphics to depict data driven storylines
Tracks feedback from clients related to project satisfaction.
Researches and reviews preliminary data to support the sales forecasting process.
Documents internal inquiries and completes requests for information in a timely manner.
Supports collection of information for sales campaign presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, related field or equivalent
- Preferably with experiences in professional services or consulting environment, with an eye for drawing insights from data
- Highly proficient in written communication in English
- Competent in working with large and disparate data sets
- Proven track record in creating high standard presentation slides
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite of applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Self-driven to work independently, and collaborative to work as part of a team
- Work in top tier multi-national HR consultancy
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to network across different lines of business
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English soonest.